Not all goods or services supplied to the Authority will require a Purchase Order. It is essential that you liaise with your Housing business contact that requested the goods or services, to prevent any delays to your invoice payment.
Key Changes Impacting Vendor Invoices
- Tax invoices must be emailed as a PDF to the Housing business contact that requested the goods or services, for processing and payment.
- Purchase Order (PO) numbers, when supplied from your Housing representative, must be printed on vendor invoices.
- Invoices must follow the Australian Tax Office (ATO) invoice requirements (please refer to the ATO guidelines on setting up your invoice).
Please ensure your invoice contains the following information:
- Your business name
- Your Australian Business Number (ABN)
- The words Tax Invoice or Invoice
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Amount of the sale
- Amount of GST (only applicable if you are registered for GST)
- Please print the name of the requesting Housing officer on your invoice. Please also ensure that you always include the name and business area of your known Housing officer in all correspondence, so that we can ensure your invoice is delivered appropriately.
- Do not mail hard copy invoices to Housing.
- Housing’s preferred payment method is EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) or BPAY. Please ensure you have provided your bank account details to avoid further delays.
- Remittance Advices will be emailed to vendors - please ensure you have provided Housing with a valid email address.
- Housing’s standard payment terms are 30 days.
If you have any questions regarding your specific arrangement, in the first instance, please contact your Housing representative. Alternatively, you can email your query to email@example.com.