Before you move into your new home, you should read the Tenant Handbook. This handbook provides key information about your tenancy.
Further information on GROH accommodation can also be found here.
What are my obligations?
- To comply with the requirements of the Residential Tenancies Act 1987
- Payment of rent to your employer
- Payment of water consumption, gas, electricity and phone bills
- Maintenance of property (and garden) condition and cleanliness
- Reporting maintenance issues and damage
- Give at least 21 days notice of intention to vacate.