Cassia is an exciting residential community offering three distinct and well-designed precincts within the suburbs of Parmelia and Kwinana. It provides affordable living with easy accessibility to established amenities including Kwinana Marketplace and Adventure Park, Kwinana Train Station, a number of public and private schools, as well as local employment centres.
Located approximately 10 minutes from Rockingham, 20 minutes from Fremantle and 35 Km from the Perth CBD Cassia will provide you and your family with an abundance of community and recreational facilities right on your doorstep:
- Kwinana Marketplace – Woolworths, Big W, Best & Less and specialty retailers
- Kwinana Train Station, bus interchange and freeway access
- Kwinana Adventure Park and Callista Oval
- Kwinana Public Library
- 10 minutes from Kwinana Beach
- Kwinana Recquatic with sport and fitness options for the whole family
- A 21km walking circuit at the Kwinana Walking Trail
- A large number of public and private education facilities
Cassia is a project under an arrangement between the Housing Authority (Land Owner) and Satterley Property Group (Project Development Manager).
» Visit the Cassia website
» Back to Land and Housing Developments