Cassia is an exciting new residential community spanning three precincts within the suburbs of Parmelia and Kwinana. It will provide affordable living with easy accessibility to established amenities including Kwinana Marketplace, Kwinana Train Station, a number of public and private schools, as well as local employment opportunities.
Located approximately 35 kilometres from the Perth CBD, 10 minutes from Rockingham and 20 minutes from Fremantle, Cassia and boasts and abundance of community and recreational facilities right on your doorstep:
- Kwinana Marketplace – Woolworths, Big W, Best & Less and specialty retailers
- Kwinana Train Station, bus interchange and freeway access
- 10 minutes from Kwinana Beach
- Kwinana Public Library
- Kwinana Requatic with sport and fitness options for the whole family
- A 21km walking circuit at the Kwinana Walking Trail
- A large number of public and private education facilities
Cassia is a project under an arrangement between the Housing Authority (Land Owner) and Satterley Property Group (Project Development Manager).
» Visit the Cassia website
» Back to Land and Housing Developments