We will strive to deliver a standard of service that our customers are proud to receive and we are proud to provide.
When you visit our office we will:
- Greet you and let you know if there may be service delays
- Keep waiting time to a minimum
- Treat you with respect, courtesy and dignity
- Listen to you carefully and fully consider your issues
- Help you with accurate information on our products and services
- Ensure you understand documents and forms
- Assist you to contact other officers or agencies if required.
When you write to us we will:
- Reply to you promptly by phone or letter depending on your request
- Invite you to contact us again if we can’t solve your problem completely.
When you phone us we will:
- Answer the phone promptly
- Try to solve your problem ourselves or refer you quickly to someone who can
- Call you back if we cannot resolve your query promptly.
How you can help us:
- Treat us with respect and courtesy – we will do our best for you
- Tell us if your contact details change
- Let us know if there’s anything you don’t understand
- Give us feedback on our service.
If you don't agree with an officer's decision:
- We will help you access the review process.