Insuring Your Home

Remote Aboriginal Housing Toolbox

The Housing Authority is responsible for building insurance on your house. However, the insurance does not cover theft or damage to your furniture or personal items.

You should insure your own household contents. This will enable you to get your money back or the items replaced if they are stolen or lost.​