Tenancy Support and Advocacy

Remote Aboriginal Housing Toolbox

If you’re feeling worried or anxious about your rent, the first person you should talk to is your Housing Officer.

They might be able to work out a plan for you to pay by smaller installments.

Don’t wait until things are beyond your control. The sooner you talk to your Housing Officer, the sooner you can sort something out with them and then you won’t be worried anymore.

Remember that all the rent you pay goes towards repairs and maintenance on the houses in your community so it’s important you pay your rent.

Other support services:

Related links: