Moving In

NGO Tenant Toolbox

Moving into your home

Your employer will notify you when the property is available.

Tell your local Housing Authority office when you intend to move in; they will provide you with a sign up pack

Read the Tenant Handbook and discuss the following with your Housing Officer:

  • Completing the ingoing Property Condition Report (PCR) 
  • Signing your Tenancy Agreement
  • Utility metre readings
  • Power, gas and telephone services
  • Any other questions relating to your tenancy.

You will need to sign your Tenancy Agreement.

Check and sign the ingoing Property Condition Report, and return to the local Housing office.

Move in and make yourself at home


 Related Information