Bond Account Payment

How do I repay my bond loan?

There are five ways that you can pay your bond loan account: 
  • Centrelink
  • Post office
  • Direct debit
  • BPoint
  • BPay
The Housing Authority does not accept cash payments at any of our offices.
If your income is from a Centrelink pension or benefit, your bond can be deducted and sent directly to us. 
To join the Centrelink Rent Deduction Scheme, download the Rent Deduction Form, which also allows for bond deductions. 
Post office
You can use your Housing Authority card to make payments at any Post Office.
Direct debit
You can arrange to make payment directly from your bank account.
Download the Direct Debit brochure. The brochure includes the Direct Debit Request form which you can print out, fill in and mail back to us.
Online bill payment - BPOINT
You can use your credit card to pay your bond. Go to the Online Bill Payments section in the Tenant Tool Box.
Online bill payment - BPAY
A BPAY biller code and account number is printed on the back of your approval letter and other letters related to your account. Payments are made through your financial institution. See for more information.

 Related Pages