How to Apply for Bond Assistance

If you would like to apply for bond assistance, complete a Bond Assistance Application form. Print out the form and fill it in before taking it to a Department of Communities Housing Office​ with written proof of income and identification.
An applicant who receives a Centrelink payment can complete an Income Confirmation Scheme Consent form that authorises the Department to obtain your income details electronically from Centrelink. This is a free service saving you time and money by not having to phone or go to a Centrelink office for an income statement.