Vacating a Property


If you have met the conditions of your Bond Assistance Loan agreement and repaid the loan amount in full, the landlord or agent will refund the bond directly to you when you vacate.
However, if the loan is not paid in full, the landlord will pay the amount still owed directly to the Housing Authority and refund any balance to you.
Please Note:
When you sign a fixed term residential tenancy agreement with a private landlord or agent, you are responsible for the financial consequences if you break that agreement for any reason, including if you accept an offer of a Housing Authority property. If you find yourself in this situation, please speak with your local Housing Authority office to discuss your options.



 Related Pages